Sunday, March 22, 2009

3/23-3/27 Menu

Monday: My cousin discovered this hilarious chef on youtube that cooks Indian food. I have been meaning to try his recipes. So for Monday, I will be trying his recipe for Butter Chicken, which we will have with some naan bread.

Tuesday: Moroccan Chicken and Chickpea Salad

Wednesday: My weakness is Thai food...LOVE it!! I tried this recipe before for Drunken Noodles...Yum! I just need to find me some Thai basil!!!

Thursday: Aloo Gosht (Spicy lamb and potato stew). Although I hate cooking meat, due to the lack of it on the menu for this week, I will compromise and make it for my husband- so long as he cleans it!!! The recipe is from a cookbook. You can find a similar recipe here.

Friday: Chicken Piccata with rice pilaf. I am making this out of a cookbook, but here is a similar recipe.

So we are all set for this week! I have my ingredients list ready for tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment