Monday, April 20, 2009

Review of 3/20-3/25

Monday: Despite my cart being stolen with my grocery list, I was still able to get what I needed. As for the kheema, it was a mission trying to get the blood out. I was kind of paranoid about it not being cooked all the way, so I cooked it for longer. I also made tamata ki chutney and we had it with paratas. It actually tasted very good. I think the mint gave it a really nice flavor.

Husbands review: "Mmmm mmm ahh!! LOL!!"

Tuesday: This dish has a very mushroomy flavor. If you are not a big fan of mushrooms, then I would not suggest this recipe. It was very creamy, but I think it would taste a lot better with chicken.

Husbands review: "I would not give this a 10, but maybe a 9"

I don't think he really liked it due to the lack of meat lol.


Wednesday: I followed like three different recipes while making this dish because I was not satisfied with this one due to its lack of spice. And I ended up finding basil at an oriental store by my house that must have just started carrying it. Everyone really liked it. I was only partially satisfied.

Thursday: We had the zuchini salan with roti. The husband needed his protien so he fried up some frozen shami's. The salan was a standard salan, nothing special. Since the husband loves zuchini, he really liked the salan.

No comments:

Post a Comment