Sunday, April 12, 2009

Week of 3/13-3/17

So now I am back in full swing. Sorry for the short week last week, it was just a bit hectic. I am going to be changing some things around. So here is the menu for this week:

Monday: Talwa Chicken with tamata ki chutney. I gotta ask my mama for the recipe, will post later in reviews.

Wednesday: If you've ever been to Noodles and Co, you should try the Pesto Cavatappi. I've had a jar of peso sitting in my fridge forever, so I shall make try a copycat recipe of this yummy dish.

Thursday: I am going to experiment another dish with the VahreVah chef on Youtube. Today I will try making his Mutton Biryani.

Friday: I will more than likely have leftovers from the biryani, so we shall be enjoying that for dinner today. Biryani always tastes good the next day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment